2 août 2010

'fête'





en pensant à lucette.. mes photos sont sur flickr..

6 commentaires:

  1. Cet arbre n'a pas besoin de feux de forêt pour s'enflammer - et enflammer ses admiratrices, dont moi.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have no idea how you create your works, but the result is so striking and interesting. Your creativity shows sensitivity, a connection to nature and an explosion of texture! Ever since my fist visit, where I was so impressed I had to blog about you, I'm never disappointed when I return. A lovely tree, Elfi...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merci Elfi
    Ces images ci sont superbes comme d'habitude, surtout l'arbre...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Queste immagini sono davvero sublimi!!
    Il fuoco ricreato sull'albero è molto suggestivo, anche se purtroppo mi ricorda quanto bosco viene incendiato ogni anno in Sardegna in estate!
    Gran bel lavoro Elfi!! :)))

    RépondreSupprimer